Club membership and rides are open to anyone aged 16 or over (Under-16s can join only as part of a family membership). As a non-member you are welcome to attend two events with no obligation to join; after this you must join the club as a paid member if you wish to continue riding with us.
(Under-16s must be accompanied by their responsible adult. If you plan to come on a ride with someone under 16 please speak with the ride leader beforehand to discuss suitability)
- A majority of the club’s funding comes from membership fees; by joining you are supporting our work of improving cycling facilities in the local area. Through advertising it also helps to increase club membership, meaning we can support a wider range of cycle rides for members, and be seen as a strong organisation when campaigning for improved cycling facilities.
- We can keep you updated on upcoming rides & events by email if you wish. We also send out email updates of cycling projects, local news, etc.
- Discounted membership to CTC, the UK’s national cycling organisation (useful if you are looking for third-party cycling insurance).
- 10% off parts, accessories and servicing at CycleLife bike shop.
- 10% off cycle repairs/servicing labour at Bytes, Bolts and Leaves in Battle
- 10% discount at Handsome Bicyles in Hastings.
- 10% off selected Adidas glasses at Barraclough & Stiles opticians
- 20% off all items at Tenn Outdoors
- Most importantly you’ll have a lot of fun, visit some great places, and make some good friends
How much is it to join?
A year’s membership is £8 per person, or £15 for a family.
The membership year is from Apr 1st to Mar 31st
(Join at any time of the year; your membership will run until March 31st in the following year).
How do I join?
Please print off a membership form and post it along with your payment to our membership secretary. You might be able to get a membership form from a ride leader, but we can’t guarantee it.
By joining you are agreeing with the club’s Constitution and Privacy Statement
A few of the stranger things we’ve seen over the years…