You must always contact the ride leader before coming on a ride. See here for more details
- This event has passed.
Anniversary celebration ride
Join us for a ride to help celebrate the club’s 10th birthday. We are trying to ride through as much of the 1066 area as possible, you can do as much or as little of the route as you please 🙂
Steve has offered to be the overall coordinator, so let him know which part(s) of the ride you’ll be doing. If you want to do the complete circuit of 40 miles then meet 9:30am at Robertsbridge. Note that the day finishes in Rye, but the train could help you get back home.
The schedule looks a bit like this, but you can join or leave us at any of the points.
- 08:50 train from Hastings arrives Robertsbridge 09:14
- 09:30 Robertsbridge station to Battle. 9 mile / Level-2b section led by Steve
- 10:30 Battle Abbey Green to Hooe. 6 mile / Level-2a section led by Sue
- 11:15 Hope Cottage in Hooe for coffee
- 12:00 Hooe to Bexhill Colonnade. 5 mile / Level-2a section led by Emma
- 12:45 Bexhill Collonade to Hastings. 6 mile / Level-1 section let by Emma
- 13:30 Hastings Stade Cafe for lunch.
- 14:15 Hastings to Rye via Fairlight. 14 mile / Level-2B section led by Geof
- 15:45 Arrive in Rye
- 15:47 Train leaves from Rye station