You must always contact the ride leader before coming on a ride. See here for more details
Anniversary celebration ride
Sat 2nd November
Join us for a ride to help celebrate the club’s 10th birthday. We are trying to ride through as much of the 1066 area as possible, you can do as much or as little of the route as you please 🙂
If you want to do the complete circuit of 40 miles then meet 9:30am at Robertsbridge. Note that the day finishes in Rye, but the train will help you get back home.
The schedule looks a bit like this, but you can join or leave us at any of the points. The blue numbers indicate the mileage covered since Robertsbridge
- 08:50 train from Hastings arrives Robertsbridge 09:14
- 09:30 Robertsbridge station, a Level-2b ride to Battle. 9 miles
- 10:30 Battle Abbey Green, a Level-2a ride to Hooe. 15 miles total
- 11:15 Hope Cottage in Hooe for coffee
- 12:00 Leave Hooe, on a Level-2a ride to Bexhill Colonnade 20 miles total
- 12:45 Bexhill Collonade, a Level-1 ride to Hastings. 26 miles total
- 13:30 Hastings Stade Cafe for lunch.
- 14:15 Leave Hastings, on a Level-2b ride to Rye station via Fairlight
- 15:45 arrive in Rye, 40 miles total
- 15:47 train leaves from Rye station